JOIN US FOR WORSHIP!
Greetings in the name of the resurrected Savior Jesus Christ!
I'm so excited simply because you're one step away from a life changing worship experience at Greater Liberty Hill Baptist Church. So what makes us different from any other church? Good question ... Keep reading!
We are a church that loves God, loves each other, and loves people. This makes us like most other churches right? The real difference-maker is Jesus and he is who we are determined to learn about, follow, and share with others. Becoming a disciple of Christ and having a real relationship with him, really does make all the difference.
What is important to us?
- Genuine Worship - A weekly intimate worship experience where we freely express our love to God and get to know him better.
- Real Relationships - We are not a perfect church, but we do SERVE a perfect God. We want to care for and love each other as He commands in Luke 10:27. We also feel that true relationships don't end on Sunday, but begin there.
- The Word - We truly believe the collective 66 books of the Bible are God's blue prints that he has left as instructions to change humanity. We see that people are changed by the messages it contains. Our goal is to communicate His message as it is written and allow God to change the hearts of those who listen and receive it.
The "Gospel" - The New Testament uses this word to encapsulate the message of Jesus Christ. it is very important to us and the Christian community as a whole. It is the message that...
- Jesus Christ, God's son, has paid the price for humanity's sin by dying on the cross.
- He rose on the third day (Sunday morning) proving that He is the ONLY resurrected Savior and that he conquered death.
- We firmly stand on Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
- A person can be forgiven, restored to a right relationship with God, and receive eternal life through Him.
- All People are Important - young, middle-aged, and elderly: everyone deeply matters to God. We want our church to consist of all ages. We want all ages to be nurtured in their relationship with God and their ability to serve Him.
- Next Generation - babies, kids, students will be the next leaders of the church. We intentionally want to reach out to young people, see them come to Christ, and equip them to serve God and eventually lead the church into the future.
Is there more? YES ... but I'm out of space. However, I would love to engage your questions, meet you, and prayerfully you will visit GLH. Feel free to contact us and connect with us. God bless you in your journey to know Him better. Let us know how we can help. Remember: GREATER IS COMING BECAUSE GREATER IS OUR NAME! See you on the "Hill".
In His Service,
Pastor David E. Benton
Youth on Duty
Every Tuesday - 10:00am
Wednesday - Noon and 6:30pm
Added Member Class
4th Saturday - 9:00am
Monday - 6:00pm
Wednesday - Noon and 6:30pm
1340 Black Oak Dr. S. E.
Atlanta, Georgia 30316